- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Crochet Bookmark For Beginners In Your Favorite Colors
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Stocking Advent Calendar Is A Delightful Way To Count Down The Days Until Christmas
- [Free Pattern] One-Of-A-Kind Wings Of An Angel Square For Treasured Forever Baby Blankets
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Little Owlets Ever!
I find this crocodile stitch absolutely spectacular! It takes a bit of imagination to integrate it on some clothes or home decor stuff but the results I’ve seen are amazing and sure to be noticed.
This particular tutorial How to Crochet: Crocodile Stitch is for an advanced level crocheter. I love Tamara Kelly’s video tutorials, she is great in step-by-step explaining and demonstrating what she does behind the camera, the pace is good and tutorial is very easy to follow. She gets great reviews for her work. However, if you learn better following written and photo instructions , you can see them on moogly blog.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.