- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Babies Enjoy The Hugs And Comfort Of This Cutie Elephant Blankie
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
The ever changing skies of spring reflected in a “Crochet me in just one weekend afghan”! That’s such a lovely concept! The Weekend Weather Afghan by Tamara Kelly is a beautiful combination of creative imagination, inspiration, and nature and crochet art. I love a meaningful pattern that shares a story that opens the possibility for everyone to connect with. What are the colors of your spring sky? This pattern is such a great and creative way to let everybody know the answer.
US – S, 19.00 mm hook (Lion Brand recommended)
16 balls Lion Brand Color Clouds (Super Bulky; 100% acrylic; 55 yds/50 m; 3.53 oz)
Color A: Smoky Grey – 6 balls
Color B: Fortune Tellers Teal – 5 balls
Color C: Alchemists Aqua – 5 balls
Gauge: 4 stitch repeats x 7 rows = 8″
Finished Size: approximately 50″ x 60″ (very stretchy!)
Want to change the size? Start with any multiple of 2 sts
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.