- Stellar Crochet Afghan Pattern To Add To Your Collection
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Tulip Flower Stitch
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Have So Much Fun Making This Adorable Kaleidoscope Blossom Square
- [Free Pattern] Let Your Little Ones Shine This Season In This Pretty Skirt
Warm, cozy and full of color, this stunning afghan is made in a beautiful rainbow gradient with amazing color-transitions. Moroccan Tile Afghan pattern by Tamara Kelly is a fast V stitch pattern which is written for a throw/afghan sized blanket with guidelines included for 6 different sizes.
The blanket, which is by the way finished off with a simple sc border, it’s probably easier to make if you watch first the “How to Crochet: Moroccan Tile Afghan Stitch” video tutorial.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Moroccan Tile Afghan Stitch video tutorial.