- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Oh, Scrap! This Easy Granny Afghan Is The Best!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
The cutest free crochet flower face scrubbie pattern is perfect for pampering yourself. It also makes the greatest gifts for family and friends. Sakura Face Scrubbies
by K.A.M.E. Crochet by Krisztina Anna Matejcsok-Edomer looks like little cherry blossoms and is a beginner-friendly crochet pattern. Soft and feminine, these little scrubbies are quick and easy to make and you can use your scrap yarn to make these colourful flower scrubbies.
Free Crochet Flower Face Scrubbie Pattern
4 mm (G) size Hook
approx. 60-65 yards (30 grams) 100% Cotton DK yarn to make 5 scrubbies (I used Stylecraft
Classique cotton DK and Oxford Yarns Eco Cotton in different colours)
Yarn needle for weaving in ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Crochet Flower Face Scrubbie Pattern via K.A.M.E. Crochet.
Thanks to Krisztina Anna Matejcsok-Edomer for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!