- [Free Pattern] Easy And Stylish Wrap Pattern You’ll Love Crocheting
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- Crochet Summer Dress For Little Girls- Free Pattern
“Just in time for Valentine’s Day! This corner to corner (C2C) Heart Pillow crochet pattern by Melissa Hassler would make a great addition to your Valentine’s Day home decor. You can change the colors to customize for your own style. Or, you could make 12 of the heart graphs and then sew them together (3 x 4) to make a beautiful heart afghan that would measure approximately 45 inches by 60 inches. I hope you like my pattern!”
C2C Heart Pillow Crochet Pattern
crochet hook: G/4 mm
yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Red Heart Super Saver in Minty, White & Dusty Grey (max one skein of each)
locking stitch markers
pillow insert or Poly Fil
More Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!