- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely, Floral 6 Inch Square Is Striking In It’s Simplicity
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- Simple And Trendy Waistcoat Stitch Crochet Hat Any Style
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
“The air may not be crisp just yet, but Halloween is around the corner. This Smiling Pumpkins Pillow free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com brings together all the classic Halloween images – pumpkins, jack-o-lanterns, and candy corn colors. This pattern is quick to work up (well, that depends on how fast you can single crochet), and there’s a lot of opportunity for customization. This could also be a cute trick-or-treat bag of you leave one of the sides open and add straps.”
Smiling Pumpkins Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
approx 6.5 oz/ 338 yds
I used Bernat Super Value and Red Heart Super Saver
Fiber fill/ Poly fill (stuffing)
Check out the Smiling Pumpkins Pillow Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.