- [Free Pattern] Show Off Your Crochet Skills With This Cute And Playful Bag
- Very Fast Crochet Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Easy To Make Baby Rattle Is So Adorable!
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Abstract Crochet Cats Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Your Own Flower Bracelet
Update your accessories with a matching hat and scarf set you can make using this free hat and scarf crochet pattern. Fall Fling Hat & Scarf Set by Melissa Hassler is perfect for cold days!
“This Fall Fling set is my first hat and scarf set. It was really fun to design. I used a color palette to help with color inspiration like I did with my Color Pop Beanie. Both are designed for an adult. This set would make a great gift for someone for the holidays.”
Free Hat And Scarf Set Crochet Pattern
crochet hook: H 5mm, I 5.5mm and J 6mm
yarn: worsted weight (#4). I used Red Heart Super Saver in soft white, burgundy, carrot, gold and turqua
locking stitch markers
extra large pom pom maker
hot melt adhesive
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!