- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Crochet Owl Super Scarf You Need In Your Life
- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
“For my New Years crochet project, I decided to design an inspirational pillow. “Dream Big” is my motto for 2020 and so I thought it would make the perfect pillow. For the Dream Big Pillow Free Crochet Pattern designed by Melissa Hassler, you’ll need an H 5mm crochet hook, worsted weight yarn and a pillow insert. I hope you enjoy making this pillow as much as I did!”
Inspirational Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
– H/5mm crochet hook
– tapestry needle
– 18″ x 18″ pillow insert (you want the insert to be larger than the pillow covers)
– pom pom maker
– hot melt adhesive
– Worsted weight yarn in white
– Yarn for Font Color. I used Lion Brand Mandala yarn in Draco. I loved working with this yarn but because it’s a #3 weight I would recommend using a worsted weight variegated yarn like Bernat Pop.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!