- Adorable Baby Booties Crochet Pattern Inspired By Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Unique Kitty Cat Hairclip Will Undoubtedly Highlight Your Appearance
- [Free Pattern] These Baby Girl Shoes Melt My Heart
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- A Modern Heirloom Blanket For Your Dear Ones
“For my New Years crochet project, I decided to design an inspirational pillow. “Dream Big” is my motto for 2020 and so I thought it would make the perfect pillow. For the Dream Big Pillow Free Crochet Pattern designed by Melissa Hassler, you’ll need an H 5mm crochet hook, worsted weight yarn and a pillow insert. I hope you enjoy making this pillow as much as I did!”
Inspirational Pillow Free Crochet Pattern
– H/5mm crochet hook
– tapestry needle
– 18″ x 18″ pillow insert (you want the insert to be larger than the pillow covers)
– pom pom maker
– hot melt adhesive
– Worsted weight yarn in white
– Yarn for Font Color. I used Lion Brand Mandala yarn in Draco. I loved working with this yarn but because it’s a #3 weight I would recommend using a worsted weight variegated yarn like Bernat Pop.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!