- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Sparkle To Your Day With This Beautiful Ragdoll-Style Amigurumi Unicorn
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Hook Case Is A Fun Way To Keep Your Things Nice And Tidy
Thanksgiving Turkey Hats are fun and so easy to create especially when you make them for the little ones. They are so decorative and the kids will have so much fun wearing them! Turkey Hat by Melissa Hassler really easy to make and comes in various sizes from 0 mo up thru adult sizes. It could be easily adapted to make other animals.You can even use yarn from your stash if you want.
Get ready for Thanksgiving with this adorable Turkey hat! This free & easy to follow crochet pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months – adult.
Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern
– G 4 mm, H 5 mm & J 6 mm crochet hooks
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in brown, black, white, red, orange & gold
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.