- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Shell Stitch Beanie
- Stunning Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get Into the Holiday Spirit With This Cheery Merry Christmas Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Crochet Earmuffs To Keep You Warm Every Day
Thanksgiving Turkey Hats are fun and so easy to create especially when you make them for the little ones. They are so decorative and the kids will have so much fun wearing them! Turkey Hat by Melissa Hassler really easy to make and comes in various sizes from 0 mo up thru adult sizes. It could be easily adapted to make other animals.You can even use yarn from your stash if you want.
Get ready for Thanksgiving with this adorable Turkey hat! This free & easy to follow crochet pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months – adult.
Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern
– G 4 mm, H 5 mm & J 6 mm crochet hooks
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in brown, black, white, red, orange & gold
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.