- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
Thanksgiving Turkey Hats are fun and so easy to create especially when you make them for the little ones. They are so decorative and the kids will have so much fun wearing them! Turkey Hat by Melissa Hassler really easy to make and comes in various sizes from 0 mo up thru adult sizes. It could be easily adapted to make other animals.You can even use yarn from your stash if you want.
Get ready for Thanksgiving with this adorable Turkey hat! This free & easy to follow crochet pattern is written for sizes 0/3 months – adult.
Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern
– G 4 mm, H 5 mm & J 6 mm crochet hooks
– tapestry needles
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in brown, black, white, red, orange & gold
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Thanksgiving Turkey Hat Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.