- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- April Vogel Shared I finished this one last week!!!
- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Kids Will Go Crazy Over This Precious Puppy Dog Hat
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Are Stunning And Easy
This crochet Cross Leaves stitch is beautiful, soft and squishy. It’s also unique and extremely unusual and versatile. Chances are you’ve never seen this crochet stitch before!
It is ideal for making hats, scarfs, blankets for babies or anything you can think of. The crochet Cross Leaves stitch looks beautiful combined in several colors or is one solid color.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch video tutorial below and follow along. This stitch
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.