- [Free Pattern] Easy Stash Buster Afghan For Mindless Relaxing
- Strawberry Pocket Tissue Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Joyful Dancing Sheep Earrings Will Add A Touch Of Whimsy To Whatever You Wear
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Free Pattern] Super-Clever Starburst Afghan Block Pattern With Such An Interesting Design!
This crochet Cross Leaves stitch is beautiful, soft and squishy. It’s also unique and extremely unusual and versatile. Chances are you’ve never seen this crochet stitch before!
It is ideal for making hats, scarfs, blankets for babies or anything you can think of. The crochet Cross Leaves stitch looks beautiful combined in several colors or is one solid color.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch video tutorial below and follow along. This stitch
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.