- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Colorful Nine Colors Crochet Blouse
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Catherine’s Wheel Stitch
This crochet Cross Leaves stitch is beautiful, soft, and squishy. It’s also unique and extremely unusual and versatile. Chances are you’ve never seen this crochet stitch before!
It is ideal for making hats, scarfs, blankets for babies, or anything you can think of. The crochet Cross Leaves stitch looks beautiful combined in several colors or is one solid color.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
You May Also Like:
Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch Video Tutorial
Watch the Crochet Cross Leaves Stitch video tutorial below and follow along.
At the moment there is no written version for this crochet stitch. Learn more about the pattern here: Cross Leaves crochet stitch.
Thanks to Majovel Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!