- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- Baby Yoda Free Crochet Pattern- So Cute, Look At The Wee Face!
- Elegant Double Shell Ripple Throw
- [Written+Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flower: Wagon Wheel Flower
- [Photo Tutorial] This Invisible Finish Technique Works Perfect. Very Clever!
This crochet stitch is so elegant and interesting! Crochet Stripe Stitch by Mypicot combines lace and texture to create an open and airy fabric. It is fun to learn and the results are stunning. You can use this stitch that looks so great and is perfect for summer crochet to create anything that appeals to you.
Crochet Textured Lace Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Textured Lace Stitch.
Thanks to Mypicot, for the article inspiration and featured image.