- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
- Part Cat Amigurumi, Part Rainbow Scarf, All Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Versatile Crochet Poncho Design For Spring Time
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Beanie That’ll Keep You Warm This Winter
This crochet stitch is so elegant and interesting! Crochet Stripe Stitch by Mypicot combines lace and texture to create an open and airy fabric. It is fun to learn and the results are stunning. You can use this stitch that looks so great and is perfect for summer crochet to create anything that appeals to you.
Crochet Textured Lace Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Textured Lace Stitch.
Thanks to Mypicot, for the article inspiration and featured image.