- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- [Free Pattern] This Bobbly Flower Hexagon Was Inspired By And Designed After A Vintage Afghan
- Amazing Crochet 3D Triangle Motif Blanket Pattern
- Unique And Amazing Twirling Crochet Throw [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
This crochet stitch is so elegant and interesting! Crochet Stripe Stitch by Mypicot combines lace and texture to create an open and airy fabric. It is fun to learn and the results are stunning. You can use this stitch that looks so great and is perfect for summer crochet to create anything that appeals to you.
Crochet Textured Lace Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Crochet Textured Lace Stitch.
Thanks to Mypicot, for the article inspiration and featured image.