- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple Crochet Picot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Pamper Your Skin With These Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloths
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
My Picot is well known for designing wonderful, unusual and eye-catching crochet stitches. The Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch designed by Mypicot is a beautifully textured free crochet stitch pattern which can be worked in any colors you fancy. It creates a very solid, dense and warm textured fabric. Master this stitch and use color and texture to create delightful crochet blankets, scarves, accessories and anything else that appeals to you.
Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch.
Thanks to Mypicot, for the article inspiration and featured image.