- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Block That Almost Looks Like A Stained Glass Window
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Pattern Will Make You Love Making Baby Afghans
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
This pattern is so very cute and very easy. The Monster Granny Squares by Sarah Zimmerman would be a great stash-buster project because the squares and monsters could all be different colors. You can play around with this square, with both characters and colors to create unique and funny monsters.
You could easily make a small afghan with these as each character would be slightly different. Finished square is 6×6.
– Worsted Weight Yarn in 4 colors plus black for the mouth and white for the eyes.
– Size H crochet hook
– Black buttons in various sizes
– Tapestry needle
Thanks to Sarah for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.