- Gorgeous Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- Crochet Basics For Beginners: How To Read A Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
This pattern is so very cute and very easy. The Monster Granny Squares by Sarah Zimmerman would be a great stash-buster project because the squares and monsters could all be different colors. You can play around with this square, with both characters and colors to create unique and funny monsters.
You could easily make a small afghan with these as each character would be slightly different. Finished square is 6×6.
– Worsted Weight Yarn in 4 colors plus black for the mouth and white for the eyes.
– Size H crochet hook
– Black buttons in various sizes
– Tapestry needle
Thanks to Sarah for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.