- [Video Tutorial] Quick And Cozy DIY Puff Stitch Cowl To Suit Every Style
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
- [Free Pattern] This Cactus Flower Granny Square Is Fabulous And So Chrismassy Too!
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- Large Bean Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern is so very cute and very easy. The Monster Granny Squares by Sarah Zimmerman would be a great stash-buster project because the squares and monsters could all be different colors. You can play around with this square, with both characters and colors to create unique and funny monsters.
You could easily make a small afghan with these as each character would be slightly different. Finished square is 6×6.
– Worsted Weight Yarn in 4 colors plus black for the mouth and white for the eyes.
– Size H crochet hook
– Black buttons in various sizes
– Tapestry needle
Thanks to Sarah for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.