- Graceful Shells Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty Baby Blanket And A Lovely Shells Stitch Tutorial For Beginners
- Easy Granny Christmas Baubles For Stunning Decoration Ideas
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
This pattern is so very cute and very easy. The Monster Granny Squares by Sarah Zimmerman would be a great stash-buster project because the squares and monsters could all be different colors. You can play around with this square, with both characters and colors to create unique and funny monsters.
You could easily make a small afghan with these as each character would be slightly different. Finished square is 6×6.
– Worsted Weight Yarn in 4 colors plus black for the mouth and white for the eyes.
– Size H crochet hook
– Black buttons in various sizes
– Tapestry needle
Thanks to Sarah for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.