- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] 5 Adorable Dog Gift Ideas For Dog Owners Who Love To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- This Crochet Watermelon Necklace Would Sell Well For Craft Shows
This lovely crochet flower dishcloth will only take you about 30 minutes. Perfect for last minute gifts and to use your stash, Pretty Petals Dishcloth by Julee Fort you’ll fall in love with. It’s easy, fast and effective and looks great and decorative in any color combination. Roses are red, violets are blue and you flower dishcloth’s color is totally up to you! 😉
Finished size: 9” Across
2 ounces of worsted weight cotton yarn
Size H hook
Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Julee Fort
Thanks to Julee Fort for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.