- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Simple And Quick Pattern With Stunning Texture
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- [Photo Tutorial] This Technique May Become Your Absolute Favorite Way To Join Blanket Squares!
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- Strawberry Pocket Tissue Holder Free Crochet Pattern
Here is another lovely design from Sarah Zimmerman! This Santa Pixel Square is made using the corner-to-corner technique, so guess what: you’ll learn now how to make a c2c with a graph! I love the idea of using a pixel design in a C2C blanket; it’s kind of unique, challenging and very modern!
If this is your first time doing C2C you’ll probably need to watch the recommended video instructions to learn how to do the stitch. You’ll find more details and directions on Sarah’s site. Have fun and enjoy making this little cute pixel square. I’d love to see your Santas come alive!
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.