- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Pattern Can Become Anything You Want!
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Edged Tea Towels Are A Pretty & Easy Way To Add Some Color To Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Coasters Are Such A Cute And Festive Spot To Place Your Cups!
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
Did you craft anything as a gift for Christmas, yet? If not, here is a gorgeous pattern which may instantly win your heart. This Fin-tastic Shark Snuggle Sack by Bernat is a fun and easy pattern and makes a really cute and adorable gift for the a little fisher person.
Just picture your little one with the feet all the way into the tail fins and with a super large smile on the face! What a lovely image! Heart melting!
Yarn used for model:
Bernat® Blanket™ (10.5 oz/300 g; 220 yds/201 m)
Contrast A Pale Grey (10046) 5 balls or 941 yds/860 m
Contrast C Vintage White (10006) 1 ball or 55 yds/50 m
Contrast D Coal (10040) 1 ball or 9 yds/8 m
Bernat® Blanket Brights™ (10.5 oz/300 g; 220 yds/201 m)
Contrast B Race Car Red (12001) 1 ball or 35 yds/32 m