- [Free Pattern] Really Cute Valentine’s Day Treat Bags
- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- Halloween Isn’t Complete Without A Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square [Free Pattern]
- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
Make a bouquet of multicolored lovely little flowers and create quick, sweet and forever lasting gifts! Except for the Dum-Dums, of course! They will probably be gone really, really quick. LOL This Dum-Dums Daisy by Sarah Zimmerman is an adorable creative idea, very simple and quick to make. Perfect for Valentine ’s Day or any flower-gifting occasion, this cute crochet flower idea is also perfect for making lovely gifts for your sweetie!
Materials:-Worsted weight yarn (I recommend Vanna’s Choice)-Size H Crochet Hook-Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.