- [Free Pattern] This Pretty And Delicate-Looking Scarf Works Quickly And Is Perfect For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- Quick And Easy Kitchen Cloth Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bring Hawaii To Your Home With These Crochet Hawaiian Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Needs A Pink Sheep!
Make a bouquet of multicolored lovely little flowers and create quick, sweet and forever lasting gifts! Except for the Dum-Dums, of course! They will probably be gone really, really quick. LOL This Dum-Dums Daisy by Sarah Zimmerman is an adorable creative idea, very simple and quick to make. Perfect for Valentine ’s Day or any flower-gifting occasion, this cute crochet flower idea is also perfect for making lovely gifts for your sweetie!
Materials:-Worsted weight yarn (I recommend Vanna’s Choice)-Size H Crochet Hook-Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Repeat Crafter Me
Thanks to Sarah Zimmerman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.