- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Bag With Adorable Flowers
- [NA] Gorgeous Traditional Baby Blanket Featuring Dragonflies
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Is Simply An Enormous Granny Square. Patterns For Four Different Sizes Included
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch
If you can make post stitches, this broken rib crochet washcloth free pattern is going to be easy for you. Although the broken rib stitch is usually associated with knitting, this crochet pattern creates a similar texture. Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth by Jessie Rayot has great texture and looks pretty so if you’re in search of a modern, new and quite unusual crochet stitch washcloth, you must try this pattern.
Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth Free Pattern
Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK: 100% cotton, (50 g / 137 yds), DK weight (size 3)
Duck Egg Blue 436: Color A – 12 g / 35 yds
Vanilla Cream 788: Color B – 38 g / 105 yds
Hook: Knitter’s Pride Dreamz used
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!