- Lovely, Quick And Easy Crochet Throw Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Mittens For Women And Kids
- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
Aren’t they just spectacular! The Boston stitch combo creates an amazing texture that’s perfect for washcloths. Boston Washcloth pattern designed by Michelle Ferguson is a simple pattern that makes a soft squishy bumpy cloth that everyone loves. The pattern is an easy repeat and the texture is fabulous … also great for using up cotton scraps.
Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
85 yards worsted weight (#4) cotton yarn
H (5.0mm) crochet hook or hook to obtain gauge
You May Also Like
Head over to Two Brothers Blankets Blog to get the free pattern =>> Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.