- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Kitty Will Make You Automatically Smile No Matter What
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- [Free Patterns] 10 Quick And Easy Knitting Patterns For Beginners
If you love making baby gifts you’ll love these famous washcloths too. They work up fast, are really cute and they are a nice addition to a baby afghan, hat or booties as baby gifts. They look adorable as well when they are wrapped with a ribbon. To get the truly original Oh So Soft Baby Washcloths by Theresa Grant you must use Bernat Cottontots (or any comparable worsted weight yarn).
However, this is the type of project that is very quick and easy to make just to finish off some left over yarn. And one more thing: if you’re not comfortable with the crab stitch edging you can replace it with any other. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.