- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Rainbow Dash Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
- Cute Crochet Jumper With A Clean And Classic Look
- This Cute Pineapple Blanket Crochet Pattern Is Perfect To Create Spectacular Gifts
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
If you love making baby gifts you’ll love these famous washcloths too. They work up fast, are really cute and they are a nice addition to a baby afghan, hat or booties as baby gifts. They look adorable as well when they are wrapped with a ribbon. To get the truly original Oh So Soft Baby Washcloths by Theresa Grant you must use Bernat Cottontots (or any comparable worsted weight yarn).
However, this is the type of project that is very quick and easy to make just to finish off some left over yarn. And one more thing: if you’re not comfortable with the crab stitch edging you can replace it with any other. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.