- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves This Mountain Ridges Textured Afghan With A Modern Look
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- Versatile Oxford Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
This texture-rich afghan square with a variety of stitches has an interesting texture that grabs and holds one’s attention. As Time Goes By afghan bock pattern designed by Polly Plum is an intermediate level square that works up very quickly and looks awesome in single colors. It can be made to any size you like and it’s so much fun to watch is really fun to watch grow.
Texture-Rich Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern written in US crochet terms
Skill level: easy
Finished Size: 9 inch square (with Aran or Worsted Weight yarn)
Gauge: See this post and scroll to section on gauge
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight (Or any yarn of your choice with an appropriately sized hook)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Texture-Rich Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.