- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Blooming Flower Crochet Square Works Up Super Fast
- Cute Crochet Ghost Pattern To Add To Your Halloween Decor
This texture-rich afghan square with a variety of stitches has an interesting texture that grabs and holds one’s attention. As Time Goes By afghan bock pattern designed by Polly Plum is an intermediate level square that works up very quickly and looks awesome in single colors. It can be made to any size you like and it’s so much fun to watch is really fun to watch grow.
Texture-Rich Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern
Pattern written in US crochet terms
Skill level: easy
Finished Size: 9 inch square (with Aran or Worsted Weight yarn)
Gauge: See this post and scroll to section on gauge
Hook size: 5.5mm/I
Yarn: Worsted Weight (Or any yarn of your choice with an appropriately sized hook)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Texture-Rich Afghan Square Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Polly Plum for the article inspiration and featured image.