- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Organizer Pouch Is The Best Last-Minute Father’s Day Gift
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
Don’t you just love easy crochet patterns? Two rectangles, two straps and a little bit sewing it’s all you need to make this awesome Peephole Shoulder Crop Top designed by Karine Ferreira. This free crochet pattern for summer top is fun, creative and so easy to to make, it’s almost unbelievable! The pattern is available in S (M, L, XL) sizes. Directions for bigger sizes are given on the designer’s website.
Peephole Shoulder Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern
-3 balls (4, 5, 6, 8) of Caron cotton Cakes (I used the morning Dew Colorway)
-Size H, 5.0mm Crochet hook (or hook to get gauge)
-Interlocking stitch markets
Get the Peephole Shoulder Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern here.
Thanks to Karine Ferreira for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.