- [Free Pattern] Perfect Christmas Hostess Apron For Holiday Cooking
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Patterns] 5 Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares You Will Love Forever
This crochet spa washcloth set pattern features three beautiful spa washcloth crochet patterns crocheted using three different stitch patterns. Trinity stitch, Suzette stitch, and the Silt stitch work great for a washcloth. Whether you’re putting together a gift basket, giving a housewarming or hostess gift or make them for your own home, this beautiful Sampler Spa Cloths set designed by Erica Fedor will delight anyone.
Spa Washcloth Crochet Patterns
So when I made the one set of three cloths, I used almost a full skein of the main color and maybe a third of the second corresponding color. You will definitely need at least two skeins. I used the I Love This Cotton! that I purchased from Hobby Lobby (I love their color selection), but you can use any size 4 medium weight cotton yarn.
I Love This Cotton! In Ivory – 3.5 oz/100 g – 180 yds/165 m (See the Notes section for amounts needed)
I Love This Cotton! In Dove – 3.5 oz/100 g – 180 yds/165 m
Or any size 4 medium weight cotton yarn.
I/9 (5.50 mm) crochet hook — My favorite hooks! I use them daily!
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Erica Fedor for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!