- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Celebrate The Return Of Autumn With These Wonderful Crochet Leaves
- Crochet Shoulder Bag -To Carry Along Your Crochet Projects With Style [Free Pattern]
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
Is something magical and extremely feminine about a woman wearing a stylish scarf. The Skylark in Wonderland scarf, designed by by Jessie Rayot at Jessie At Home, is going to bring instantly a “casual chic” look to any outfit you wear. This gorgeous scarf is a project for someone who is a beginner, advanced beginner, or intermediate crocheter and comes with a free pattern too.
11.5″ tall, approx 67″ wingspan
Wonderland Yarns Mad Hatter Mini Skein packs:
1 Dark Rainbow part 1
1 Neon part 2
20 sts by 11 rows in 4″ in double crochet ~ use whatever size hook is necessary to obtain gauge.
Image source: Jessie Rayot
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.