- Sunflower Barefoot Sandals Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crocheted Snowflakes Are Super-Easy To Make And Super-Addictive (Holiday Garland)
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minion Lovey Crochet Blanket
- 10 Clever And Handy Cheat Sheets To Help You Crochet Like A Pro
- [Video Tutorial] Fun And Fast Gorgeous Mandala Dream Catchers
Learning to crochet can be challenging and even more, once you’ve learnt the basics, creating your first big project can be really intimidating. However, this is true only if you do not choose the right projects for beginners. This Easy Four Points Square pattern by Jessie Rayot is that type of project for beginners that let you brush up on your skills while actually learning how to crochet a blanket. This simple pattern uses only 3 stitches: chain, single crochet and double crochet.
This easy afghan square is great for beginners! It uses just 3 stitches: chain, single crochet and double crochet, to create a four point star inside the square. The Four Points Square can be used with other squares to make a sampler blanket, or it can be used on its own to make a throw with a classic look. Using the suggested yarn and gauge will create a 12” square, but you can certainly change the yarn and gauge to make this square in a variety of sizes.
Red Heart Super Saver in spring green or color of your choice
US 9/I/5.50 mm
7 sts and 14 rows in a 4” square
Image source: Jessie
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.