- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- Quick And Easy Moss Stitch Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- Absolutely Fabulous Tilda Doll Free Crochet Pattern
Such a wonderful amigurumi bat free crochet pattern! You can hang this ami upside down and you can fold and unfold its wings as you wish, this bat amigurumi is so much fun! Batty Batty Bats by Brenna Eavess is a great pattern to use for decorations, to create a spooky atmosphere for Halloween, for awesome batty buntings or why not? … for simple gifts.
Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
– Worsted weight yarn in black / purple, white / pink, or light grey / dark grey
– Black, white, or grey fluffy yarn (optional)
– 5.0mm (H) & 4.0mm (G) Furls Odyssey crochet hooks
– Scrap white yarn for teeth (optional)
– 9mm black safety eyes
– Two lengths of scrap yarn
– Tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenna Eaves for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!