- Stunning One Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make A Statement In Your House With This Comforting Lacy Rug
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- [Video Tutorial] Add Design And Flare To Any Afghan With This Diagonal Box Stitch Square
Such a wonderful amigurumi bat free crochet pattern! You can hang this ami upside down and you can fold and unfold its wings as you wish, this bat amigurumi is so much fun! Batty Batty Bats by Brenna Eavess is a great pattern to use for decorations, to create a spooky atmosphere for Halloween, for awesome batty buntings or why not? … for simple gifts.
Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
– Worsted weight yarn in black / purple, white / pink, or light grey / dark grey
– Black, white, or grey fluffy yarn (optional)
– 5.0mm (H) & 4.0mm (G) Furls Odyssey crochet hooks
– Scrap white yarn for teeth (optional)
– 9mm black safety eyes
– Two lengths of scrap yarn
– Tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenna Eaves for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!