- [Free Pattern] Have Fun Making These Cute Owl Pillows In Two Sizes…And More!
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Easy Ear Warmer With Removable Button Is Just A Bit Wider Than Most
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
Such a wonderful amigurumi bat free crochet pattern! You can hang this ami upside down and you can fold and unfold its wings as you wish, this bat amigurumi is so much fun! Batty Batty Bats by Brenna Eavess is a great pattern to use for decorations, to create a spooky atmosphere for Halloween, for awesome batty buntings or why not? … for simple gifts.
Amigurumi Bat Free Crochet Pattern
– Worsted weight yarn in black / purple, white / pink, or light grey / dark grey
– Black, white, or grey fluffy yarn (optional)
– 5.0mm (H) & 4.0mm (G) Furls Odyssey crochet hooks
– Scrap white yarn for teeth (optional)
– 9mm black safety eyes
– Two lengths of scrap yarn
– Tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Brenna Eaves for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!