- [Free Pattern] This Knitted Water Bottle Holder Is Perfectly Practical For Everyone!
- 10 Free Crochet Basket Patterns for Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
- [Free Pattern] This Hexagon Table Runner Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- Simple Yet Amazing Crochet Flower Button [Free Pattern]
Love these cute, simple little flowers! They are easy and quick to make. These colorful Crocheted Flowers designed by Moois van Me are beautiful, versatile and a beautiful way to embellish your world. They can be made with cotton yarn, wool, crochet cotton, pretty much any yarn you want, they are also great to use scrap yarn in an artistic way.
I wrote this pattern because I wanted crocheted flowers to make fridge magnets.
This one is flat and closed in the middle
Just glue a magnet at the back for magnets.
But it is also usable for brooches, as appliques, …
Thanks to Moois van Me for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.