- [Free Pattern] Create Your Own Winter Wonderland Blanket With This Beautiful Winter Rose Square
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Creates The Perfect Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
Cool toddler hoodies are a great choice for all kinds of gifts: birthday gifts, Back to School gifts, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Halloween gifts. If you’re lucky to find a pattern that works for boys and girls alike, you can get creative and make lots of little jackets that work great for chilly weather. Toddler Hoodie Free Crochet Pattern (size 2/3T) designed by Ashlea Konecny
is a quick and easy crochet toddler sweater with hood you will enjoy making.
Cool Toddler Hoodies Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight (size 4) yarn
-approx. 600 yards for size 2/3T
-rainbow colors for mane (optional)
-gold (or other color of your choice) for horn (optional)
Small bit of Polyfil for horn (optional)
Crochet hook in size J/6mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!