- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
- [Free Pattern] 10 Beautiful Variations On A Pretty Shell-Stitch Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Wattle Stitch
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Save Money And Look Fabulous With This Extremely Simple Trick
Cool toddler hoodies are a great choice for all kinds of gifts: birthday gifts, Back to School gifts, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Halloween gifts. If you’re lucky to find a pattern that works for boys and girls alike, you can get creative and make lots of little jackets that work great for chilly weather. Toddler Hoodie Free Crochet Pattern (size 2/3T) designed by Ashlea Konecny
is a quick and easy crochet toddler sweater with hood you will enjoy making.
Cool Toddler Hoodies Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight (size 4) yarn
-approx. 600 yards for size 2/3T
-rainbow colors for mane (optional)
-gold (or other color of your choice) for horn (optional)
Small bit of Polyfil for horn (optional)
Crochet hook in size J/6mm
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!