- [Free Pattern] Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Floral Crochet Curtain Tie-Back
- [Free Pattern] Some Very Nice Techniques To Boost Up The Old Fashion Granny Square
- [Video Tutorial] The Simplest Way To Crochet An Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
This is the cutest Halloween crochet project ever! Although some part of me acknowledges the BOO is meant to scare me. LOL. These Boo Ghosts by Beverly Mewhorterare are sure to still a giggle and everyone’s heart with their cuteness. The floating upside-down ghost ads more giggles and fun to this lovely trio.
This trio will surely scare up a giggle from all trick or treaters!
Each Ghost is approximately 5″ tall.
Thanks to Beverly Mewhorter for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.