- Flower Shawl With Full Of Visual Texture
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Cute Mini Pillows
- Easy Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern For Spring
- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Afghan Block Is Inspired By Islamic Architecture, Art Nouveau And Perhaps A Little Gershwin
- [Free Pattern] These Super Easy And Adorably Cute Baby Owl Ornaments Are Perfect Party Favors For Any Occasion
This is a beautiful 3D stitch that looks great when made in two colors. The Pop Out Flower Stitch by Erin Burger, is gorgeous and perfect to use in a baby blanket or when making any baby items, and the flowers, depending on the colors you choose to use can easily resembles roses, tulips or other cute, little flowers. Quick and appealing, this crochet stitch is simply gorgeous!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Erin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.