- C2C Crochet Square Pattern For Those Who Love Hot Cocoa
- Easy Crocheted Pullover Pattern For Lazy Days At Home [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] This Easy And Clever Baby Headband With Ponytail Holder Is Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
This is a beautiful 3D stitch that looks great when made in two colors. The Pop Out Flower Stitch by Erin Burger, is gorgeous and perfect to use in a baby blanket or when making any baby items, and the flowers, depending on the colors you choose to use can easily resembles roses, tulips or other cute, little flowers. Quick and appealing, this crochet stitch is simply gorgeous!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Spot
Thanks to Erin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.