- Fun, Textured, And Surprisingly Easy To Make Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Stylish Skulls Earrings You Can Make In No Time
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Pair Of Crocheted Flower Earrings That Can Be Worn With Pretty Much Anything
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
This adorable crochet octopus is so much fun to make and a hit with pretty much anybody: kids and adults! Mini Amigurumi Octopus by Sarah Hearn is about 2 inches wide by about 2 inches tall although it will be tiny in lace weight. These super cuties crochet up really quickly and are super addictive. Using up odds and ends from your stash is also an option for this awesome pattern.
Mini Amigurumi Octopus Free Crochet Pattern
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: EssHaych
Thanks to Sarah Hearn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.