- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
- Adorable Fierce Little Dragon [Video Tutorial & Written Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- [Video Tutorial] Lovely Crochet Baby Booties Made Simple For Even Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
This very beautiful and textured stitch called Lacy Arrow Stitch it’s also lacy on one side and looks like arrows pointing down on the other side. You can use this stitch to make a beautiful afghan with a very surprising texture. To add more interest to this pattern you can use a combination of colors to really make the lacy arrow stitch stand out and to create an unexpected and interesting texture.
Lacy Arrow Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like