- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Enjoy The Meditative Nature Of Working Up This Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
This very beautiful and textured stitch called Lacy Arrow Stitch it’s also lacy on one side and looks like arrows pointing down on the other side. You can use this stitch to make a beautiful afghan with a very surprising texture. To add more interest to this pattern you can use a combination of colors to really make the lacy arrow stitch stand out and to create an unexpected and interesting texture.
Lacy Arrow Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
You May Also Like