- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Spectacular Vintage Roses Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
- How To Turn A Granny Heart Into A Granny Heart Square
- [Free Pattern] This Blooming Mandala Is Perfect For The Summer!
For those who love watching and learning new crochet stitches, here is the beautiful Open Scallop crochet stitch video tutorial and written pattern. This stitch, brought to us by Creative Grandma, is very versatile and looks very different depending on the yarn you choose.
This simple crochet stitch pattern is an easy one-row repeat pattern that looks very beautiful whether it’s in a solid color you stripe it or use a multi-color. It is a fantastic stitch for a beautiful scarfie or a cozy blanket. You can also stitch it in cotton as a dishcloth and at the same time, to make your kitchen’s decor prettier.
Open Scallop Crochet Stitch Free Pattern
You May Also Like:
Watch the step by step video below to see how it’s done:
Thanks to Creative Grandma for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!