- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Debbie Harford Shared Doggie Sweater Small 9 to 14 lb dog.Measure
- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
This elephant lovey crochet pattern comes in two versions suitable for intermediate crocheters and for the intermediate beginners. So, no matter what your crochet skills are, you’ll still be able to crochet this lovey.
Ella The Elephant Baby Lovey by Crafting Happiness can be easily adjusted to fit babies of all sizes and ages. Choose girl, boy and neutral color schemes to match the colors in your nursery. these waffle stitch pentagon lovey and granny stitch pentagon loveys are a great baby shower or birthday gifts as they are simply adorable!
UPDATE: not free anymore, there’s a small fee now to get this pattern.
Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern
Both options use relatively the same quantity of yarn. Below is the amount of yarn you will need for one blanket.
2 x 100g balls of DK / light worsted yarn in gray
1 x 100g ball of DK / light worsted yarn in pink
crochet hook size 4mm
blunt sewing needle to fit the yarn used to stitch the parts together
20mm black doll safety eyes
scissors and stitch markers (optional)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Crafting Happiness for the article inspiration and featured image.