- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Uniquely Textured Turtle Washcloth That Kids Will Love Using In The Bathtub
- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
Turkish crochet stitch looks very exquisite and sophisticated and yet it is a simple two rows repeat. The pattern can be easily crocheted in two colors without having to cut the threat.
The Turkish crochet stitch video tutorial, courtesy of Ellej has the pattern written step-by-step on the video so all you have to do to get the written pattern is to hit the play button and to watch the video tutorial. For those who love reading charts, this Turkish crocheted stitch comes with a chart as well, on the designer’s website. A detailed photo-tutorial is also provided.
This crochet stitch is perfect for wonderful blanket in a stroller, a rug or a hat.
Turkish crochet stitch free pattern
You May Also Like
Turkish crochet stitch video tutorial
Check out the full Turkish crochet stitch free pattern at: Ellej.org.
Thanks to Ellej for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.