- [Free Pattern] This Original “Quarter Sunflower Square” Concept Is Amazing!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Blanket With Unique Look
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Southwestern Style Crochet Serape Lovey
- [Video Tutorial] The Perfect Braided Cord Design Every Woman Will Love
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
This winter blanket is just stunning! This is one of the most beautiful patterns that we have ever seen and a real work of art. Truly glorious Sophie Loves Lilla Bjorn Winter Blanket Border by Emma Aldous with a wonderful combination of colors, placement and motifs features borders and crochet blocks you will love making. This winter blanket is truly like a recipe with a terrific combination of both free and paid patterns.
Sirdar Hayeld Bonus DK, 4mm crochet hook
C1 – 961, White, 5 balls
C2 – 824, Azure, 3 balls
C3 – 727, Spearmint, 4 balls
C4 – 956, Mint, 4 balls
C5 – 730, Ice blue, 3 balls
C6 – 829, Petrol, 3 ball
More Fabulous Blanket Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get your free pattern: Incredibly Beautiful Winter Blanket.
Thanks to Emma Aldous for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.