- [Free Pattern +Video Tutorial] I Am Totally In Love With This Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket
- Super-Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults [Video Tutorial]
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Perfect Super Squishy Round Crochet Rug Pattern For Nursery
A waffle blanket is simply the best! Wonderfully soft and cozy this beautiful, lightweight and warm blanket is key to your relaxation. Wouldn’t be wonderful to have a free pattern that is so versatile that you could make this wonderful waffle blanket any size your want? Squared Waffle by Buttonnose Crochet is that miracle pattern!Waffle baby blanket,queen size waffle blanket or even king size waffle blanket you can easily make all of them y following this simple and free crochet pattern.
How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
Squared Waffle is a twist on the traditional waffle stitch, where it created in rows.
This pattern can be made as big or small as you like, some project ideas include:
Stroller – 30” x 30” (76cm x 76cm) approx. 1200m
Baby – 38” x 38” (97cm x 97cm) approx. 1800m
Throw – 48” x 48” (122cm x 122cm) approx. 2600m
** estimated usage for 8ply/Dk/#3 weight only **
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to
Thanks to Buttonnose Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.