- [Free Pattern] Easy And Fabulous Striped Mesh Stitch Blanket
- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Heart For Charity
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
This blanket is so comfy that any baby will love to cuddle with. Baby’s First Blanket by Glenda Winkleman is absolutely gorgeous, an easy pattern that will inspire non-crocheter moms to start learning how to crochet. The pattern calls for three colors but you can make this beautiful bay blanket also in one solid color. It will still look amazing! You can easily increase the size of the blanket if you wish, by making additional rows.
Baby’s First Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
RED HEART® Baby Clouds®: 2 skeins each of 9311 Cloud A, 9628 Serene Green B and 9724 Pink Lemonade C
Crochet Hook: L-11 (8 mm)
More baby shower gift free crochet patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Red Heart to get your free pattern: Baby’s First Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Glenda Winkleman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.