- [Free Pattern] These Freezie Pop Holder Variations Are Such A Great Idea For A Kid Party!
- [Free Pattern] This One Skein Shawl Crochet Pattern Makes The Perfect Gift For Stylish Women
- [Free Pattern] DIY Crochet Summer Shorts
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lil Frankie Hat Is So Cute!
Rainbow colored blankets are bold and bright and colorful. They are so much fun and to make and
and so wonderful to look at. Today’s featured pattern is more than just a rainbow blanket pattern. The multicolored rings have a special meaning for many, they are being called the friendship rings. We don’t know if this Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket pattern was meant to be a friendship blanket but what we know for sure is that you need to understand the abbreviations for the crochet stitches to be able to make this blanket. (Check this post for more help). The pattern is written on the detailed photo tutorial. There is also a written pattern but since we have translated the crochet pattern using the help of Google Translator, it may be a bit challenging (but not impossible!) to understand.
Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
More Fabulous Rainbow Patterns:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Maryam website to get the free pattern>>Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Maryam for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.