- [Free Pattern] Love The Sweet Dancing Sheep, So Fun!
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Fool Proof Trick On How To Join A Long Series Of Chains Without Twisting Them
- [Free Pattern] This Mandala Square Will Surely Remind You Of Joy And Happiness
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Tote Is Perfect!
Ripple crochet or chevron crochet is an easy to learn technique that can be used for different crochet projects with beautiful results. The zig-zag playful aspect of the resulting texture is extremely appealing to many crocheters. The combination with the colorful and attention grabbing aspect, makes ripple crochet patterns a popular choice especially when making blankets and afghans. With a stunning design, the Waterfall Ripple Blanket free pattern featured today and designed by Donna Wolfe, works up very quickly in super bulky weight yarn and is makes a great crochet baby blanket as well as a wonderful blanket for bigger kids too.
Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern