- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Gorgeous Square With A Dancing Feeling
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Video Tutorial] This Tote Bag Is A Great Summer DIY Project!
- Simple Interlocking Crochet Blanket Pattern With Two Unique Sides
- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
Ripple crochet or chevron crochet is an easy to learn technique that can be used for different crochet projects with beautiful results. The zig-zag playful aspect of the resulting texture is extremely appealing to many crocheters. The combination with the colorful and attention grabbing aspect, makes ripple crochet patterns a popular choice especially when making blankets and afghans. With a stunning design, the Waterfall Ripple Blanket free pattern featured today and designed by Donna Wolfe, works up very quickly in super bulky weight yarn and is makes a great crochet baby blanket as well as a wonderful blanket for bigger kids too.
Amazing And Easy Crochet Waterfall Ripple Blanket Free Pattern