- How To Join Crochet Hexagons, Granny Squares Or Other Crochet Pieces Together With A Non-Bulky, Invisible Seam
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall Madly In Love With This Amazing Dream Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
- [Free Pattern] This Super Simple Dishcloth Pattern Makes A Fairly Tight-Weave Cloth With Just A Hint Of Texture
Such a cute pattern! Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern designed by TheCrafterLife is easy to follow and uses basic crochet stitches to create a really fun design, perfect for the holidays. Definitely give this really great scarf a try. You’ll love it, it will inspire the kid in you and makes a great present for anyone who loves the Grinch.
Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Total (Adult-Size) Scarf Measurements: Approximately 3¾ inches wide (green section) x 38 inches long (from bottom of shoe to bottom of opposite shoe)
Total (Child-Size) Scarf Measurements: Approximately 2½ inches wide (green section) x 31 inches long (from bottom of shoe to bottom of opposite shoe)
– Size K/10.5/6.50mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Super Bulky weight (6) yarn in Green (I used Loops & Threads Cozy Wool yarn in Sweetgrass.)
– Super Bulky weight (6) yarn in Red (I used Loops & Threads yarn in Claret.)
– Bulky weight (5) fuzzy yarn in white (I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in Whitey White.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches)
– Measuring tape
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Chelsea for the article inspiration and featured image.