- Free Crochet Afghan Pattern With Beautiful Texture
- How To Make A Swimsuit Cover Up Dress From A Crochet Rectangle [Free Pattern]
- Easy Baby Blanket For Beginners Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Crochet Block With Just A Bit Of An Icy Look About It!
- [Video Tutorial] This Is The Coolest Crochet Owl Carpet I’ve Ever Seen!
Get ready for the winter holidays with this simple, fun and free Christmas scarf crochet pattern. Retro Christmas Tree Scarf by Jennifer Pionk is a must have for anyone looking to celebrate winter holidays and have some fun.This precious Christmas scarf makes such a great gift this winter and if you dedicate it a few hours straight, you’ll be able to whip this up in no time.
Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Worsted Weight / 4 yarn (the yarn pictured in the photos is Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice – 170 yards / 156 m / 3.5oz / 100g ball / 100% acrylic) You’ll need the following colors & amounts: White (MC) (510 yds / 3 balls), Green (CA) (120 yards / 1 ball), Brown (CB) (3 yards / 1 ball), Red (CC) (20 yards / 1 ball), Yellow (CD) (5 yards / 1 ball)
Crochet Hooks: H/8/5.00mm; G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Locking Stitch Marker
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.