- Lovely Texture-Rich Afghan Square
- Clever Snow Globe Ornaments Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Your Toddler Will Love Relaxing On This Adorable Crochet Elephant Rug While Looking At Books, Watching TV Or Even Napping!
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Beautiful Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Lacy V-Stitch Ripple Afghan Is Simply Beautiful
Get ready for the winter holidays with this simple, fun and free Christmas scarf crochet pattern. Retro Christmas Tree Scarf by Jennifer Pionk is a must have for anyone looking to celebrate winter holidays and have some fun.This precious Christmas scarf makes such a great gift this winter and if you dedicate it a few hours straight, you’ll be able to whip this up in no time.
Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Worsted Weight / 4 yarn (the yarn pictured in the photos is Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice – 170 yards / 156 m / 3.5oz / 100g ball / 100% acrylic) You’ll need the following colors & amounts: White (MC) (510 yds / 3 balls), Green (CA) (120 yards / 1 ball), Brown (CB) (3 yards / 1 ball), Red (CC) (20 yards / 1 ball), Yellow (CD) (5 yards / 1 ball)
Crochet Hooks: H/8/5.00mm; G/6/4.00mm (My favorite crochet hooks are the Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Locking Stitch Marker
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Christmas Scarf Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer for the article inspiration and featured image.