- Fun Tapestry Crochet Square Pattern For All The Coffee Lovers Out There
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
- Stacie Sullivan Martin Shared
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cross Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Make A Cute Crochet Popcorn Flower With A Ladybug Button
Such a cute pattern! Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern designed by TheCrafterLife is easy to follow and uses basic crochet stitches to create a really fun design, perfect for the holidays. Definitely give this really great scarf a try. You’ll love it, it will inspire the kid in you and makes a great present for anyone who loves the Grinch.
Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Total (Adult-Size) Scarf Measurements: Approximately 3¾ inches wide (green section) x 38 inches long (from bottom of shoe to bottom of opposite shoe)
Total (Child-Size) Scarf Measurements: Approximately 2½ inches wide (green section) x 31 inches long (from bottom of shoe to bottom of opposite shoe)
– Size K/10.5/6.50mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
– Super Bulky weight (6) yarn in Green (I used Loops & Threads Cozy Wool yarn in Sweetgrass.)
– Super Bulky weight (6) yarn in Red (I used Loops & Threads yarn in Claret.)
– Bulky weight (5) fuzzy yarn in white (I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in Whitey White.)
– Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
– Stitch markers (Optional – if needed for counting/marking stitches)
– Measuring tape
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Grinch Legs Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Chelsea for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!