- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Delicious Watermelon Crochet Blanket
- Very Easy And Beautiful Crochet Summer Headband
This Elf scarf crochet pattern makes the perfect gift for your friends or family who love fun surprises or even for yourself. What better gift this winter than a unique and quite hilarious scarf! Jingle Bells Elf Scarf by Chelsea Roberts will totally jazz up your outfit. A cheerful accessory, this jingle bell scarf is for keeping you warm and cozy in the colder months.
Elf Scarf Crochet Pattern
Total Scarf Measurements: Approximately 3½ inches wide (chevron section) x 41 inches long (from bottom of shoe to bottom of opposite shoe)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in White (I used Caron United yarn in White.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Red (I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Cherry Red.)
– Worsted weight (4) yarn in Green (I used Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Kelly Green.)
– Bulky weight (5) fuzzy yarn in white (I used Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in Whitey White.)
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Chelsea Roberts for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!