- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Roses Around The Fountain
Aren’t they just spectacular! The Boston stitch combo creates an amazing texture that’s perfect for washcloths. Boston Washcloth pattern designed by Michelle Ferguson is a simple pattern that makes a soft squishy bumpy cloth that everyone loves. The pattern is an easy repeat and the texture is fabulous … also great for using up cotton scraps.
Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
85 yards worsted weight (#4) cotton yarn
H (5.0mm) crochet hook or hook to obtain gauge
You May Also Like
Head over to Two Brothers Blankets Blog to get the free pattern =>> Boston Stitch Combo Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Michelle Ferguson for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.