- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Stunning Garden of Roses
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
A set of beautiful and feminine crochet washcloths is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This Blossom Stitch Washcloth by Erica Dietz is the perfect pattern to create a great gift. With a slightly lacy feel to it this pattern looks pretty yet is still solid enough to work. Worked with the recommended materials, the finished size is about 8.5 inches square but can easily be adjusted to be bigger or smaller.
60 yards of cotton yarn
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.