- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- Beautiful Picot Fan Summer Cardigan To Add A Bit Of Elegance To Any Outfit
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
A set of beautiful and feminine crochet washcloths is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This Blossom Stitch Washcloth by Erica Dietz is the perfect pattern to create a great gift. With a slightly lacy feel to it this pattern looks pretty yet is still solid enough to work. Worked with the recommended materials, the finished size is about 8.5 inches square but can easily be adjusted to be bigger or smaller.
60 yards of cotton yarn
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.