- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy And So Fun Fin-Tastic Shark Sleep And Snuggle Sack
- [Free Pattern] Super Elegant Lattice Scarf
- [Free Pattern] This Little Penguin With Pom Pom Hat Is Totally Adorable
- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Reversible Shell Baby Blanket
A set of beautiful and feminine crochet washcloths is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day. This Blossom Stitch Washcloth by Erica Dietz is the perfect pattern to create a great gift. With a slightly lacy feel to it this pattern looks pretty yet is still solid enough to work. Worked with the recommended materials, the finished size is about 8.5 inches square but can easily be adjusted to be bigger or smaller.
60 yards of cotton yarn
H crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: 5 Little Monsters
Thanks to Erica Dietz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.