- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- Super Easy Cakes And Candles Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- [Free Pattern] Heidi Hooded Scarf Is One Of The Comfiest Things You’ll Ever Wear
We all need spa days to relax and unwind. With all of the stresses of everyday life, having spa days at home not only saves you lots of money, it’s almost mandatory. Have everything in place and ready for those days when you can treat yourself to a day of beauty bliss. Looking for the perfect washcloth? This Spa Washcloth Crochet Pattern by Sia is what you need for those days when you want to pamper yourself without ever leaving your home.
Yarn: I chose an organic cotton yarn, Blue Sky Alpacas Worsted Cotton, which is extra soft with a nice light sheen. Color A was Azul (628) and Color B was Drift (614). The washcloth uses about 85 yards total. This yarn is a very thick worsted-weight cotton yarn. If you substitute for a regular worsted-weight cotton yarn, you may need to reduce hook size to maintain a thick and sturdy washcloth.
Materials: Crochet hook size US H (5.0 mm), yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet by Sia
Thanks to Sia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.