- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [FREE Until The End Of December] Oops Santa Forgot His Pants!
- [Free Pattern] Weeping Angels Never Looked So Cute
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tulips In A Row
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join