- [Free Pattern] These Kitchen Sponges Rock! Scrubbie Nylon Side, Grippy Back Side And Absorbent Sponge In The Middle
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Is All I Can Say!
- [Video Tutorial] This Versatile Striped Tote Bag Is Perfect For Any Reason
- [Free Pattern] This Celtic Knot Is So Twisted, It Is Almost Fascinating
- [Free Pattern] So Wonderfully Simple And Stunning Big Fat Lampshade
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join