- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Purl Slip Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join