- [Free Pattern] This Wine Bottle Cozy Is An Insanely Clever Gift For People Who Love To Drink
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- Breathtaking Crocheted Circular Tablecloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Pin Cushion Is Way Too Cute!
Can you see the difference between these two circles? One is using the slip stitch method and has visible joining, and the other one using the invisible join method, does not.
How do you join in crochet?
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of and learn the difference between the crochet invisible join and the crochet slip stitch join. This great tutorial teaches you a great technique to achieve the invisible join when desired.
How To Crochet Invisible Join Vs Slip Stitch Join