- How To Make And Stiffen A Crochet Star -So Simple And Easy!
- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- Decorative Large Crochet Basket Pattern You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
The classic plaid pattern may look really intimidating with so many color changes and working with multiple yarn strands! However, if you like the look of the crochet blanket plaid featured today and watch the video tutorial , you’ll learn that while there are a few ways to crochet a plaid pattern, the method used in the video on the next page, makes it really easy .
This absolutely gorgeous Crochet Blanket Plaid Ruana is so incredibly easy to crochet. It’s a one piece structure that starts at the back of the Ruana and works up to the shoulders.
At the shoulders, you leave a gap space in the middle for your neck and then crochet down the two panels. The model is wearing this with the one panel tossed over her neck while the other still hangs down. The concept is easy and the pattern is easy to master too.
The Easiest Way To Crochet A Plaid Pattern