- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [Video Tutorial] This Beautiful Vintage Granny Square Can Be Easily Turned Into An Afghan Or Cushion Cover
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Block Stitch Baby Blanket
- Very Quick And Simple Lacy Crochet Scarf Free Pattern
- [Video] DIY How To Arm Knit An Infinity Scarf In 30 Minutes
This is a wonderful throw pattern and a great project for a car trip or on the go. Autumn Log Cabin Throw by Red Heart Design Team is an easy to follow pattern with a beautiful texture and it looks great in any colorway. It’s also a great stash pattern. Large, colorful and very cozy, this easy log cabin crochet pattern is fun as the stitches change and keep things interesting.
Easy Log Cabin Crochet Pattern
You Will Need:
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1 skein each 256 Carrot A and 332 Ranch Red B; 3 skeins 4361 Frosty Green Fleck C; 4 skeins each 360 Café D, 320 Cornmeal E, 378 Claret F and 334 Buff G (332 Ranch Red is DISCONTINUED)
Crochet Hook: 5mm [US H-8]
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern:Easy Log Cabin Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Red Heart Design Team for the article inspiration and featured image.